生活是什么?宗教般虔诚的生活是什么?

  这是克里希那穆提演讲的一个片段,可以命名为生活是什么,或者更准确的:宗教般的(虔诚的)生活是什么。内容很经典,简短精悍,一针见血,直中要害,故将演讲视频分享于此并整理成文字:

what do you consider is life?

你认为生活是什么?

your life, what is your life?

你的生活,什么是你的生活?

what is that life that you daily live?

你每天在过的那个生活是什么?

dependence, attachment, pain, annoyance, anger, irritation,sorrow

依赖,依恋,痛苦,烦恼,生气,恼怒,悲伤

you know all this, don’t you? This is your daily life.

你知道这一切,不是吗?这就是你的日常生活

下面是原演讲视频:


Going fo the temple and doing some kind of noise with the bell, and doing puja, doing yoga

去寺庙敲钟制造噪音,做礼拜,做瑜珈

that we say, that is your life.

我们说,那就是我们的生活

then what do you mean by a religious life?

那么,你所谓谓的宗教般的生活是什么?

you tell me.

你告诉我。

what does religion mean to you?

宗教对你来说是什么意思?

the word.

这个词。

the word religion.

宗教这个词。

means to gather all your energy.

意思是:集中你所有的能量。

that’s all it means.

这就是它的全部含义。

do you understand, sir?

明白吗,先生?

to gather all your energy to enqire, to find.

集中你所有的能量,去探究、去发现。

right?

对吗?

not all the nonsense of temple, rituals, and

而不是指庙宇、仪式等这类毫无意义的东西。

all this either, sir, what you put on your head.

也不是指加在你头脑上的那些东西,先生。

you see how you all agree?

你瞧,你们全都同意。

the meaning of the word,

这个词的意思是,

that means gathering

它意味着集中你拥有的

every

每一丝

particle of energy that you have,

能量

to enquire into what is thuth and what is reality.

去探究何为真相,何为现实

to enquire into what is meditation.

去探究何为冥想

to enquire into why human beings live the way we are living.

去探究为什么人类要像我们这样活着

to enquire if there is an end to sorrow.

去探究痛苦是否有个尽头

to enqiure into what is love.

去探究什么是爱

whether one can live without any effort and control.

一个人是否可以毫不费力地、毫不压抑地生活

all that is implied in that word.

所有的这些都包含在那个词里面

a religious life implies being a light to yourself.

一种宗教般的生活意味着做你自己的明灯

which means no outside authority

那意味着,抛弃一切外在权威

we are talking about having no spiritual authority.

我们在谈的是不要有任何的精神(灵性)权威

including me, the speaker.

包括我,这个演讲的人

have you any authority.

你是否有任何权威

you have had various gurus, Mahatma Gandhi, Mr Gandhi,

你们早已有了各种导师,比如圣雄甘地,甘地先生

and so on, all the way from the 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd century……down to the present.

等等,从6世纪、5世纪、4世纪、3世纪……开始,一直到现在

and where are you, having been led for these thousands years?

但你们被引导了几千年后,现在情况如何呢?

where are you?

你们现在到了哪里?

or you want to be still led?

还是你依然想被引导?

so I am asking, we are asking you courteously

所以我要问,我们要问你,礼貌地

if you have thrown away your traditions?

你是否已经抛弃了你的传统?

traditions being nationality, your caste, your beliefs, your rituals, 

传统就是,你的国籍、你的阶级、你的信仰、你的仪式

going to the temples.

去庙里祈祷。

all that.

所有这些。

have you thrown it away?

你已经抛弃了吗?

no?

没有?

no

没有

then how can you find out what a religious life is when you are blind?

那么,如果你是盲目的,你怎能理解宗教般的(虔诚的)生活的真实含义?

so you want to find out what a religious life is

所以,你想要搞清楚什么是宗教般的(虔诚的)生活

and yet won’t leave your little enclosure.

却又离不开你的小圈子

right?

对吧?

you are tied to your tradition.

你被你的传统束缚了

and you want to enquire into something, that demands

但你又想要去探究某些问题,而这需要

a mind that is capable, a heart that can really love,

一个有能力的头脑,一颗能够真正去爱的心

without that

不具备这些

freeing yourself from your tradition, your culture, your belief,

不把你自己从你的传统、文化和信仰中解脱出来,

how can you find out anything?

你怎么可能搞清楚任何问题?

you can repeat what The Gita said, or the Upanishads or some other book

你可以背诵《薄伽梵歌》,背诵《奥义书》或其他书籍。

what value has it?

但那有什么用?

I was told the other day

我前几天听说

some of the gurus now give lectures or talks on the Gita.

有些灵性大师正在讲授一些课程或谈论《薄伽梵歌》。

is that right?

是这样吗?

and there are hundreds and thousands who go and listen to it.

有成千上万的人跑去听讲。

what value has it?

那有什么用?

what are we all playing at, sirs?

先生们,我们都在假装什么?

apparently one does’t see one’s own tragedy.

很明显,我们不明白自己的悲哀。

right, sir?

对吗,先生?

……

相关文章阅读推荐